Saturday, June 10, 2006

PureKoreanFasion 2006 June - Rain’s gossip world

Rain started the Korean male plastic surgery trend.
Plastic surgeons claim that more and more Korean guys want to have abdominal and pectoral muscles like Rain[I have no idea how plastic surgery can help that].Plastic surgery to make yourself more beautiful is common in korea.

Rain’s ideal wedding
Rain:”mmm, I don’t have a specific plan yet, I hope to meet a simple, kind girl and live happily. About wedding ceremony, it doesn’t have to be (big and) splendid, I will only invite close friends, simple ceremony is enough.”

Rain is super responsible in his career.
Rain works hard at his acting. In “Sangdoo go to School”, no matter it’s fall down from the top of the building or jump into water from 6M high cliff, he all insisted to perform personally, his responsible working attitude is admired by all.

Rain’s beauty tip revealed: wash face often and sleep well
Female fans are most interested in Rain’s nice skin[That is VERY true, I like his skin very much]. Rain says,”I don’t take care of my skin in any special way regularly, but I wash my face often and keep skin clean. ” When taking a vacation, Rain sleeps to relax himself [haha so cute], he smiles and says,”last year during new years vacation he went to the US and he had slept for over 25 hours!”


Rain likes Utada Hikaru[spelled correctly?] most among Japanese artists
To understand Japan music, Rain often listens to Japanese singers’ CD as homework. He reveals,”I listen to Utada Hikaru’s English album the most” and from her many albums he earned lots of inspiration for his performance.

When Rain acts, call him Jung Jihun
A name change trend arose among the korean entertainment and superstar Rain also gave up his artist name and use his real name. In Full House he used his real name but he doesn’t want to change his name totally, when he is singer he is Rain and when he is actor he is Jung Jihun. But many fans don’t have that good a memory so everyone still likes to call him Rain.

Rain is interested in learning Japanese
Rain officially entered the Japanese music business last year, and the album he released in Japan includes a Japanese song”I do”. He liked Japanese originally and had learned Japanese from a korean who stayed in Japan before. But, although interested, Japanese tone is hard to learn so when he was recording the song he is a little troubled. In Japanese he likes “I love you”[Aishidelu] and “Sushi” these two words.

Rain’s self evaluation
Rain”I think I am a really short tempered person and I ask for perfect in all things from big to small, so actually it is hard to work with me. I think my most charismatic feature is my lips because I don’t have to put on anything and it will be red[and juicy]. In everyday life, I like to watch movies, listen to music, play snowboard and am interested in fashion. I frequently collect clothing and shoes, and everyday wear I will add some accessories for complement, to make myself more noticeable, I quite like that. I like the combination of black and white, like white jacket and black T, and in private I also wear relaxed outfit like jeans and shirt, I tend to go for less formal outfits.”

Girls that Rain like
About the type of girls he is into, Rain says”Before I liked more pure and simple girl but it is different now. Girls who are tender, understanding, honest and smart gets his heart.”

The origin of the artist name Rain
Because he like rainy days. If there is something troubling him or when he feels down, he will go out for a ride on a rainy day and listen to music at the same time. Also because his real name is common he wants a name everyone can easily remember, so he chose Rain. He hopes not only Korean fans can rememeber also fans in whole asia can also remember.

Even if non-employed you want him as your guy poll
Rain won first place at 27%. Reasons include “Just looking at his face makes me happy””His smile is beautiful””His eyes seems to tell me, even if he is unemployed he can do home chores well”[very true][I hope I got this part correct the Chinese was a little wierd]

Rain goes to graduate school and paparazzi is his inspector of school work
Not only does Rain has to avoid paparazzi when he is shooting the movie, he also has to avoid/protect him self from classmate paparazzi, monitoring if he is sleeping in class or paying good attention in class. Lately one of his classmates reported every detail of him at school online to everyone, luckily Rain who studied hard did not turn in his homework late, and passed his tests successfully, and did not let anyone catch his mistake.
Rain says“Although until now I didn’t run into any big trouble but being secretly monitored doesn’t feel good”[poor baby!!!!!*sniff*]

About being monitored at school, Rain’s fans all support him and his college classmate went online to make it clear for him”Although Rain doesn’t go to school often, but he really goes whenever he has time and pays good attention in class, turn in homework on time, so he can graduate and get into graduate school.”

Rain strips all and worth a million, refuses skyhigh price photobook invitation
Rain reveals not long ago someone offered him 50 hundred million Korean dollars to shoot a all nude photobook but his dad doesn’t agree so they didn’t proceed[ He was going to DO it but his dad refused or…:P] No Korean guys have the courage to try all nude photobok. Rain says when he told his father this, his dad told him”then after your shooting run away quickly!” and that scared him. Koreans are conservative and Rain’s father obviously worries his baby son wrecking his fame by “showing his butt”, that is really not worth it.

Special guy I
SanYuan(sound) respects Rain, who is one year older, for Rain’s humble attitude. Rain is close to his dad and Il says whenever Rain sees dad, he is always really humble and when eating or drinking if dancer or other people don’t start, he will not start, sometimes he even starts after others finish.
Il says, when he sings he sings, and same for dancing and acting, although star Rain is excellent in every aspect, off stage he has no star attitude. Il emphasizes”Not only is he famous or popular, but his serious attitude at working out activities is really worth our respect.”

Source :http://blog.webs-tv.net/papapanda/article/2249995
From CC by xixiemaomao
Chi to Eng translation : Papapanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home