Saturday, June 03, 2006

A letter from Rain to Cloud


"Why are you laughing? Some music please!"

Before I met all of you, I didn't know how to love
I'm standing before all of you as "Rain"
When my heart is bursting with love from all of you
I understand the meaning of "this is the feeling of receiving love"

But when I am giving love, it seems like my method is somewhat wrong
And...there seems to be a feeling of distance

All these while when I was only receiving love, I was also very fortunate
But while your love in my heart is overflowing
I realised that my ways of showing love is very distant

During the 4 years I've spent with all of you
Ah~it seems like it is only now that I understand the meaning of love
Love can only be achieved jointly by both sides
To share whether in times of joy and sorrow

To everybody, my way of loving is
Whenever you are happy, sad, or in a special moment
it is my face and the image of me performing my best that will first come to your mind!
In order to be deserving of your love, and a name which you are proud of
I have always tried to put on my best performance.

Yup. In order for Rain to be able to continue being your source of pride in future;
In order for everybody to feel proud as a fan of Rain;
In future, I will strive to become the brightest light that stays by your side.

Rain: "Do you believe?"
Cloud: "We believe!"
Rain: "Too soft...do you believe?"
Cloud: "We believe!"
Rain: "Oh good! Thank you!

Credit: yunrain@baidu// jinlees@soompi
Kr to Ch: Yunrain
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop
SOURCE: RainSingapore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home