Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thank You for Visiting my site

For those who grace their presence here at my blog, KAMSA HAMNEEDA, THANK YOU, MARAMING SALAMAT, DOMO ARIGATO GOSAYMASTA, KAPUNKA, etc. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hope you find my site useful especially this site I created and dedicated to the man who in everyway made a big difference my life. Others may say I am exaggerating or being too mushy or however you may describe it, but being honest, Rain did made a very big difference in my life.

I will try to update my site regularly to keep you updated with the latest that is happening our favorite Korean Artist. I actually have other links similar to this site, hope you would visit them also. My other Rain blogs contains latest pictures, MVs, CFs and some of his concert teasers. One CF of Rain which I like right now is his SK Telecomm - Go Korea (Dae han Min-gook), its very cute.
For those who have been sending me emails thanking for making the site, thank you also for appreciating my efforts. Rest assured I will do my best to give you the latest news update on Rain. For those who are sending me their requests, I have answered your emails, just check them out. I have also included my personal email address so that I will be able to read your mails ASAP. Dont't worry about the extra effort I exert in what I am doing right now, for me it's all worth it. Besides, I enjoy answering your emails, I earn a lot of FRIENDS plus the invites I get if ever I visit your country is enough payment for all this hard work. Those who relayed their concern that I might get tired doing what I am doing right now, well all I can say is, as long as there is no reason for me to stop liking Rain, that will never (though I should not say never) happen. Another thing, for those who are sending me email request for MV clips, drama clips, concert teaser and MP3s, please give me specifics so that I can send you the link where you can download said files, araso. I also have other Rain Friends especially from the VOLTES TEAM who helps me upload some of the files I need to send you peeps.
For those who wants to be part of the VOLTES Team (read my Personal blog to know how we started), this is actually very flattering to me and the rest of my friends. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting To be honest with you guys, this is very surprising for me. Some are even asking if we have membership fees, I was very amused at this question because there is non. We are just group of friends who enjoys each others company. We were formed before because of one common interest, which is RAIN. But now we are so bonded together, we try to see each other as time would permit it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Read my personal blog okay so you would know our history.
Again my deepest and sincerest thank for all who visits my site, and for those who are sending me their request, rest assured I will try my best to send you what you need. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My other blog site:
http://rainlover2.blogspot.com/ This is my personal blog site
http://rainajihun.multiply.com This is my other Rain/personal blog
Again, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home