Sunday, June 04, 2006

Rain denies changing manager

Rain could be considered as the ultimate Korean heavenly king, so it is unavoidable that he will be surrounded with all kinds of rumours. Recently, he was rumoured to be leaving his current management company soon, but regarding this Rain has already made some clarifications: “I still have a one-year contract with JYP. Whether I will be changing my management company in the future, I also don’t know this yet. Rumours that my father has contacted many management companies are all not to be believed, because my father will never interfere with my work.”

On the other hand, there were also reports that his value has reached about 15 billion won (approximately 10 or 20 million Hong Kong dollars). Rain indicated that he is certainly happy with such a value, but these are only rumours. Perhaps everyone thinks that he has made a lot of money in the United States. As for the worst rumour, there was a report implying that Song Hye Kyo has aborted their child for him. Rain isn’t even bothered anymore with these kind of nonsense and gossip news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home