Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rain Says "I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ENJOY LIFE"

At 5:30pm (Thursday, June 8) Bi had a press conference in Ho Chi Minh City. He seemed exhausted after a long flight from Korea and an intense rehearsal at the stadium for the concert later tonight. Besides the security which always kept a safe distance for this super star, Bi's first impression for the journalists was that he seemed cold and a bit serious looking. But he smiled eventually, at the last minute.

Q: What is your first impression of Vietnam?

Bi: When I first got the invitation to Vietnam, I hesistated for a bit because of my intense work schedule. However, I found out that there is a quite significant number of fans here, so I wanted to response to their love. I hope that next time coming back, I would have some time for traveling, I know there are many beautiful places here.

Q: Chosen to be 1 of the "100 Most Influential People" by Time, what do you think you have influenced?

Bi: Please let my audience and fans decide that. What I care about is working to my best capability and be more responsible in my work. I receive the love wherever I stop by, and always trying to keep that precious affection. My mother is the most influential person to me.

Q: You've been in many shows for soccer events and World Cup. What do you feel about this sport?

Bi: I really love it. It's a game for everyone.

Q: What is your ideal woman?

Bi: I love a woman who can cook, and cook well.

Q: Watching you on different shows before, you were always friendly to the press and fans. Why do you seem so cold now?

Bi: To be honest, my schedule lately is extremely busy. I dont have time to enjoy life. Right now, the reason why I look so "cold" probably is because I am a bit tired. Today was very busy. Just this morning, I was shooting a movie in Korea; Noon I already had to take off to Vietnam. Arrived at the airport, I had a rehearsal immeadiately; and rushed here right afterward. Please don't take it wrong. My success cannot be done without your support, and I am not a "cold" person *smile*

Bi smiled

Q: In your Asia Tour, is there any difference between Vietnam show and other countries'?

Bi: My Asia Tour will be in February and March next year. It will be an opportunity to gather all the fans in Asia and for me to response to their support. In general, they will all be the same, but might be altered a bit to fit each country's culture.

Vi to Eng: Sinfully Sweet
Credit: www.vnexpress.net// sexybi// soompi.com// my jeong jihun
source: RainSingapore
link: http://rainsingapore.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=downpour&action=display&thread=1149857681 Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Raina.
I love your posting on the articles about Rain and find them very interesting. I heard that Rain will be holding a live concert in Korea in June. Is this true ? Cause I have a friend who is very interested to go over to watch his concert but does not know how to go about purchasing the tickets for the concert. Have you got any clue?

Perhaps you can send me an email...this is my address (weesy3@hotmail.com)

Thank so much.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Flor said...

I have answered your questin regarding the concert of Rain this June. will get in touch with on the details as soon as i get the info from a korean friend. again thanks for visiting my blog, happybi.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home