Sunday, June 25, 2006

Byul talks about FH and Bi

Internet Fan: Was the song matched with the TV drama before it came out, or after it came out?

Star: There’s so much to say about this song, actually when Rain finally decided to film KBS Fullhouse, this song was created especially for the drama. The song was already complete, it was just a matter of who was going to sing it. Since I am Rain’s junior, it was logical that I should participate in the drama as well. Rain put a lot of effort into the filming of Fullhouse, and I had high expectations for him so I decided to help and motivate him. Everyone thought that by singing it would support the drama and it was natural to support my senior, Rain as well. That’s why during that time I didn’t think too much and I never thought that this song would be so loved by everyone especially since I only sang to support Rain. I never thought that after the drama was aired, this song was not only popular in China, but also very popular in other Asian countries. This song brought a lot of happiness to my singing career, it’s a very lucky song.

Host: It doesn’t matter if it’s in China or Korea, we know that Rain is a very international artist. Being his junior must mean that you interact a lot with him. Do you think Rain’s character in Fullhouse is similar to him in real life?
│@│@
Star: I myself have become a fan of this drama and I’ve watched it before. Rain was mainly easily hated, arrogant and didn’t care much about the people around him in the first part of the drama. These traits are especially different from Rain. After Rain falls in love with Song Hye Gyo in the drama, he treats his girlfriend (SHG) very well (note: in the drama only! not real life), everyone around him thought that this personality was very similar to his personality in real life. Rain usually looks like he doesn’t have much to talk about so he appears to be very cool. However, when he’s with his close friends, he changes a lot and he looks after his friends very well.

Host: When you left the company, was Rain upset about it? Did you two say goodbye?

Star: Actually, transferring to a new company doesn’t necessarily mean that you completely strip off all communications with your old company. My broker’s manager went off to open a new office and it turns out that the old office originally had a lot of connections with other companies, also the old office was already co-operating with JYPE in a lot of activities, so the relationship was very close. Even now there’s a lot of things that we need help with from JYPE and a lot of things that needs JYP’s support; including some overseas activities. The overseas part will probably involve working more with JYP on projects. Although I have left JYPE, Rain and I still go to the same beauty parlor, so when I go to do facials, I sometimes see him there. This time I went when my 3rd album was released and I saw Rain there curling his hair, I gave him my new CD. Rain was very supportive of my 3rd album’s activities.

Credits: CloudChina//jinlees@soompi
http://yule.sohu.com/20060623/n243904974_3.shtml
Chi to Eng: michi@sexybi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home