Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"Time 100" Rain head towards NY on 8 May

Asian star, Rain, who was recently nominated by Times magazine in "100 Most Influential People" poll has been invited by Times magazine to attend an event in New York.

rain's agency has confirmed that Rain has been invited to the "Time 100 Party" at Lincoln Centre, NY

The agency said, "We received the official invitation from Time last week. Although Rain is busy with filming, but this is not just an individual honour, but one that is very meaningful to the country. Therefore, we have accepted the invitation to this event".

The "Time 100 Party" includes a red carpet walk, an award ceremony as well as dinner. Other than Rain, all other award winners will be taking part in the red carpet walk and other official ceremonial activities.

Other than that, Rain, who is currently filming "Cyborg" in Bu-San now expressed, "I'm really very excited. I've been very serious and hardworking, and my lifestyle has now received recognition. So I'm very happy."

"Taking this oportunity, I want to give thanks to all colleagues who have been working hard along with me up till now. I'm also very grateful to my fans. My heartful eternal gratefulness."

Rain, the Asian star, who will be making his mark on the global cultural map, will be departing for New York on 7 May to attend this party.

Rain's feelings on being invited to the Time 100 Party


"My heart is filled with joy now. Because I've always been working hard, I'm happy my lifestyle has received recognition. I want to give thanks to those who has been striving alongside me. Especially to my fans, my heartfelt, eternal thanks to them.

Although there were already some thoughts about my last performance in NY, but through this invite, I've have a deeper understanding about bringing Asian culture into the global market. No matter how difficult is the road ahead of me, I will not be afraid of setbacks. I will work hard so as not to disappoint all of you."

Interview conducted in Bu-San.

30 April 06
Credit: baidu.com// jinlees@soompo
avalo@joynews24.com
Credit: Eunhye@blog.daum.net/somi219 // jinlees@soompi
Kr to Ch: wwrain@baidu
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home