Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rain's Performance at LV Party


I'm so lucky today, to be able to participate in the LV party. The moment me and my friend stepped into the hall, a familiar music greeted us..."dum dum dum...", It's the prelude to "It's Raining! (LOL...how fitting for the weather outside). Without a word, the both of us quickly ran to the stage inside. There were so many people in there. By the time we got to the stage, Bi was already singing "I Do".

Bi was wearing a navy blue suit with a little hanky stiking out from his jacket's breast pocket. He was wearing a white shirt inside and white pants (oohhh....he looks amazing in the suit!). Oh yes, basically, most of the buttons on the shirt was undone. Sometimes you'll catch a glimsp of his well-toned chest. Hairstyle was like the style of Sangdoo. He looked refreshed and exuded a very comfortable charisma.

First song "I do"
His actions today weren't very energetic. Probably too tired from the flight, or he felt that the situation was more fitting for a relaxed performance. For the entire song, he only shook his shoulders or made some cutesy actions. He even pointed the mike at the audience and got them to sing along. But not many people knew his song. I contributed my part and sang aloud!

After the item, Bi said, "Kamsahapnida, xie xie! Thank you for inviting me, haha...and enjoy the party tonight. Last song for tonight. He spoke in a mixture of English, chinese and only the Kamsahapnida was in Korean.

instead of saying goodbye
He started undoing the buttons on his jacket after singing a few lines of the rap (oohh...sexy). Bi really didn't do much dancing, mostly just swaying to the music and doing some cheeky actions or expressions like opening his eyes wide in a shocked expression or giving his clothings a few tugs, even during the breakdown part was like that.

Surprise
After that song, the lights dimmed and Bi disappeared quickly. ABout 10 seconds later, the lights and music came on and he appeared again.

It's raining
The moment he came out, he took off his jacket, leaving only his white shirt and pants. I love him in suits! He put on flirting expressions...I was completely bowled over...*Excuse me*. His performance this time was the most relaxed one I've seen, with so many cute expressions. Plus I was standing so close I concentrated mainly on his face rather than his dance...I'm not the only person who was high. I saw two waitresses jumping up and down with their trays.


Credit: diah@rainhk// jinlees@soompi
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home