Saturday, March 11, 2006

Top Star Rain... "I am not very good at expressing my emotions which is why i haven't said thank you.."



Rain who just finished a long schedule of events thanked his fans.

With concerts in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and New York with 19 concerts, his international tour RainyDay ended in Thailand on February 26, 2006.

At every one of his RainyDay concerts, the foreign fans and Korean fans suppored Rain and was his strength. Foreign fans with their little knowledge of korean, shouted their support in korean, and the korean fans who were able to make it to the concert in foreign countries show him support by yelling out *oppa i love you*. These words of encouragement and support never ended.

Rain who finished his foreign tour and returned to Korea on the 2nd of March, posted a letter to his lovely fans on his homepage. "Finally the RainyDay tour has come to an end. I just want to say that it was possible for me to perform in so many countries successfully for over a year, and was able to go and perform in America because of all you fans who have always supported me." He also said "I am very bad at expressing my feelings so I couldn't even say thank you correctly, and it feels like I am showing some sign of thanks now."

In addition, he said "I will work much harder to show you an improved Rain. I do not want to disappoint all of you, so I will work very hard to show you a better me." Rain made this promise in front of his fans through his letter.

Rain's management JYP Entertainment also wrote a letter after the end of the RainyDay Foreign Tour. THey said "The last day of the Rainy Day concert was sensation itself, not just for the people who attended the concert and Rain, but for more than 300 staff members who were involved inthe production of the concert. All of us felt the same at the very moment when it came to an end. The reason why we were able to finish all the concert successfully is due to each and every one of Rain's fans who are out there. The cheers that were sent toward Tokyo's Boo Do Kwan, the fans who filled up TaiPei's airport, the news fo Rain that was seen in the Big Screen in the middle of a busy New York City street, and the silent cheers from the fans all over the world. We felt it all. We know that all of you fans have the same goal as us and for you to cheer and support us toward that goal and that is the reason why it was successful." This is how JYPE thanks the fans of Rain.

Rain who returned to Korea after a very short vacation in PhuKet, will start shooting the movie "I'm a cyborg but it's ok" with director Park Chan Wook

====================================
English translation by tokki of www.jype.com/rain.club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home