Saturday, March 11, 2006

Rain's Diary


Hello.

All the Cloud Family members! This is Rain.

I feel like it has been too long since I've written.

Have all of you been good with no problems~?


Finally, I have finished my Rainy Day tours and have returned to Korea.

The reason why I was able to finish all my concert successfully, even in foreign countries,

including the United States is due to all your support and cheer.


I am not very good at expressing my feelings so I have not been able to thank all of you properly,

and I feel like I am expressing it now, a little late.

I want to thank all of you who travel so long just to see me perform. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.


From now on, I want to show you a Rain that is better and improved.

So I will work harder and harder.

I hope all of you will see a better me and I will work harder to not disappoint any of you.


Always be healthy, and happy~!

Yours truly,
Rain.


English translation by Tokki from JYPE site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home