Sunday, December 11, 2005

Episode 10 - IJUKSA

I transcribed Kang Bogku’s confession to Hyung – last part of Episode 10.

She said… she forgot
said she already…. can’t remember
what to do, Kang Mingu, this is too pitiful
so…….

I had my vengeance
had my revenge, totally and utterly made her become so wretched
I did, isn’t it great, I did well, right?
Your brother is great, right?

Why must you like like that sort of a girl, of all people
this world….. has so many girls
why must you deliberately like that sort of a girl? Why?
on the surface of this earth
its full of girls
half of those on this earth are girls, you jerk!

Why my you deliberately love such a beautiful girl,

On this earth, the sweetest, most beautiful girl
You cannot love that sort of a girl
You shouldn't even befriended her from the very start, you fool

I was worng, hyung,
My mistake
Shouldn't even know that sort of girl from the very start
Shouldn't have pretended to love her
or to even really love her
my mistake ............

1 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

He showed great acting skills here and I just found myself crying with him. Good thing my boss is not looking, hehehe

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home