Sunday, December 04, 2005

Why I Like Rain


What is not to like about Jeong Ji-hun. I asked myself the same question over and over again. I mean who, would fell for somebody whom you dont even understand a thing he's saying, whose cultural values are very different from that what I grew up with and whose 20 years my junior, Aigooooooooo.

There are a number of reasons and I know other BIers who would read this blog will agree with me when I say, you cant count those reasons! I will only name two because these are the very main reason why I fell for this GUY!


I Love to see Rain dance, very powerful!


Love the Smile






I would love to add more pics but it wouldnt upload anymore. I will find some more but I still have to get permission from the original owners of the pics. Ceej, if you will see this blog, I borrowed some of your pics, hope you wont mind.


-------------------------------
News gathered are purely for information purposes only. The author has no other objective but to update Rain fans on what is happening to their idol. Proper credits are given at the end of each article. Thanks!


1 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

I love his eyes and his attitude towards work. Yes indeed, we all have a thousand and one reasons why we love Bi.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home