Monday, November 14, 2005

THE RAIN THAT TOUCHED MY HEART




I never was a great admirer of other country's Singer/Talent just because of the fact I dont understand the things they are saying or the message/s their songs might want to impart. They might be singing a love song for a special someone and get others to smile or shed a tear from their faces, yet in my case, I wont even care.

But this particular artist did not only get me interested in his being a great performer but being the kind of person I would like to see other artist follow especially in the height of their fame, being Humble.

He made this comment during his Birthday:

"An entertainer can approach you as an ordinary person. In fact the entertainers also use toilets… We also want to be in a romantic relationship, and sometimes can do something wrong. Um, so I want you to regard me as an ordinary person. And as the fan letter said, I do think I am a very lucky person."(credits to www.fanrain.com)

For me Rain is not only a great singer/actor but he is a man with a good heart. He strives to give out the best yet not consider himself great because he believes there's always room for improvement in everything he does. I've come to notice him only after watching Full House and after that everything is history. I've never heard an artist having so many followers not just in his country but in other countries as well. Everytime he has a concert, tickets are sold out within a few minutes, talk about being in demand and being popular. Until now I follow his career and Im very much inspired with the way he handles himself.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home