Monday, December 26, 2005

A Love to Kill” wraps up with relatively low viewer rate - 2005-12-23


KBS 2TV’s mini series “A Love to Kill” ended on December 20th with a relatively low viewer rating. A reception was held on December 20th at a restaurant in Yeoido to celebrate the ending of the drama production. At the reception, Rain(acting name by Jeong Ji-hoon) said, “I will never be able to forget the drama ‘A Love to Kill.’” Rain also said, “I tried my best to not make even a small error in the lines that the writer had written on the script. I’ve learned a lot through the dialogues I had to act. I wasn’t really care a lot about the viewing ratings, but it was an opportunity for me to learn that there are things in life that I can’t really make a big difference even though I worked hard.” The television series “A Love to Kill” was written by Lee Kyung-hee who had received great response from viewers with works like “Kkokji,” “Let’s Go to School, Sangdoo” and “I’m Sorry I Love You.” With Rain starring as the leading role, the drama “A Love to Kill” had caused high expectations that it will record high viewing ratings. However, the overall audience rating for the drama stayed in the mid-10% level, lower than the originally predicted figure.

Original source: http://rki.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music_news_detail.htm?No=3580
thanks to RainSingapore

News gathered are purely for information purposes only. The author has no other objective but to update Rain fans on what is happening to their idol. Proper credits are given at the end of each article. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home