Friday, September 11, 2009

Rain's Knee Injury Not Serious (2news)

In a message that Rain sent via Promax, the organizer of the Asia tour, the singer thanked his fans for their encouragement. Rain spRained his leg when performing a jumping move on September 29. He underwent treatment on September 31 at a general hospital in Seoul shortly after returning to Korea.

Rain also added that his Hollywood debut movie, "Ninja Assassin", was to open soon and that he looked forward to hear his fans' reviews about his acting. "My goal right now is to make my name through a movie, but my ultimate goal is to gain global recognition as an actor and artist. As the late Michael Jackson has shown us, artists make a big impact on future generations with their music and performances and are judged by them as well. I want to be an artist who has an impact on the world's future", wrote Rain.

Source : KBS Global ( English )
related news about Rain's Knee Injury


Rain who was wounded in the knee during his first Asia Tour “Legend of Rainism’ in Saitama Super Arena, Japan, last August 29~30, expressed as, “My test results did not show something that would be serious out of the ordinary. Now I’m all right. Please don’t worry yourself about me.”

On the 9th through PROMAX which progressed his concert in Japan, Rain thanked his fans who have had some apprehensions for his health.

“I gave anxiety to all of you due to the fact that I was wounded on the first day of my concert.” he told his fans how he is getting along like this.

Rain got hurt in the knee with a landing during his performance on the opening day of his concert in Japan.(29th), so he saw the doctor at a hospital located in Kangbook region, Seoul, immediately after he returned home on the 31th, and was overhauled whether the bone is broken by setting it MRI.

Continuing, Rain said, “My first hollywood leading movie Ninja Assassin will be released soon.” “I had difficulty in filming, but I’m very tense and feel into a flutter how the movie will be viewed. I’d appreciated it if you look forward to the movie.”

Also, “Now I’m dreaming of informing the world of human being ‘Rain and Jeong Ji-Hoon’, but eventually I want to be an actor and singer who achieve recognition worldwide.”

“I’ve lately come to feel again through Michael Jackson, I believe that an artist has to influence on the future generation through his or her music and performance, and then he or she will be estimated. I want to be such an artist who exercises great influence on the future generation.”



credit: Yonhap News
sr: Rain-cloud
brief translation: rain bird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home