Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rain's Diary on JYPE website

[2004.09.26] Chuseok greeting of Rain from offcial home of Rain

Rain said Chuseok greetings to fans.

How are you? I send my greeting to you. It is been so long.
Tomorrow is Chusok that is national holiday.
The chill of morning and evening shows that fall comes.

I spend these days in busy preparing for 3rd Album.^^
A idea like "Is it 3rd Album already?" comes to me, on the other hand,
I am happy and aflutter because I feel like showing new image to you.

I am making effort to repay your long waiting with fantastic stage.^^
I wanna see you as quickly as possible.

I hope that everyone of you is happy on Chusok, have delicious food much... delicious songpyeon, too.^^

If straight holidays end, please expect new image of Rain.
I'm so aflutter October 8th! Support my comeback, please!

Be happy, be careful about cold.
There aren\'t many days left~ I will come soon!!

Say again, Be happy Chuseok~


(source: www.jeongjihun.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home