Sunday, August 20, 2006

Jihoon apologised to his fans...

Credit: Cloudchina// jinlees@soompi
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Every time my fans come visit while I'm recording, filming or in the midst of a photoshoot, I always feel really bad and sorry for having to leave immediately after the work is done. Everybody came from such far places just to see me, some didn't even sleep, and many came from very far places. Some even fell asleep in class when they went back to school...everybody, please study hard. I've never forgotten your support. Just like I often say, there's only Rain because there's clouds, so when I disappear after a performance, or can't put on a happy expression because I'm too tired, I hope all of you can understand. I'm really just very tired, I've got no energy. But I will strive hard to be my best in front of all of you. I will keep working hard. I'm really nervous standing before so many people, you can understand how I feel, right? So no matter where I am, please remember I'll never forget all of you.
source: RainSingapore
MY COMMENT: Apology Accepted. You're also human Rain. Just like the rest of us, we also are tired for working so hard. Those who do not understand this, just ignore them, remember more fans understand than condemn you for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home