Sunday, April 16, 2006

Rain's Confession in LA


Since it's so quiet in Bi-world now, I'm digging up some old stuff ...hehehe....
Credit: Benamoo// rain·Û½z@biwithrain
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

During this period of time, I am not Rain.
I can casually walk on the street; nobody is chasing and ushering around me.
I am just a normal guy, Jeong JiHoon
No schedule full of daily activities, I can do what I want to do.
Feels like removing a heavy weight on me, and my mood is fantastic.
Thinking of it, this kind of a life is not bad at all.
Will I always want to lead such a life?
Perhaps in the future. Now I cannot! (Laughs)

It's been a year since I've greeted the morning in this manner
With the company of the warm morning sun, I can sleep in late
Of course, if I even dare to sleep like that during promotion campaign period, I'll be really asking for it!
My friends call me "Sleepyhead", because I nap even on a 5-minutes ride.
I once joked with friends, if only I can dance and sleep at the same time, that will only be too ideal!
You cannot imagine the look on their face when I said that.
Ah...that look that said "Jeong JiHoon you king of Sleepyheads!"

---------------------------------------------------------

¡¾RainµÄ¸æ°×¡¿Âåɼ´‰ªš°× (´ó¼Ò¿´Á˲»ÒªÐÄÍ´)

¡ºß@¶Î•rég£¬ÎÒ²»ÊÇRain¡£
¿ÉÒÔëS±ã×ßÔÚ´ó½ÖÉÏ£¬Ö܇úûÓÐ×·ÚsµÄÈË£¬ÎÒ¾ÍÊÇÆÕͨÈËàÖÇÞ¹¡£
ûÓÐŒ‘Mͨ¸æµÄÈÕ³Ì±í£¬¿ÉÒÔ×öÏë×öµÄÊÂÇ飬¸ÐÓXÏñжµôºÜÖصĖÎ÷£¬ÐÄÇé·Ç³£ºÃ¡£ÏëÏ룬ß@˜ÓµÄÈÕ×ÓÕæ²»åe¡£
ÎÒ•þÒ»Ö±ß^ß@˜ÓµÄÉú»î†á£¿
Ï£ÍûÒÔáá•þß@˜Ó£¬µ«¬FÔÚ²»ÐУ¡(Ц)

Ò»ÄêíÄδÒÔß@˜ÓµÄ×Ë‘BÓ­½ÓÇ峿¡£
°é×ÅůÑóÑóµÄÌ«ê–¿ÉÒÔ˯µ½Èý¸Í£¬®”È»¸ÒÔÚ»î„ÓÆÚégß@˜Ó˯ÓX¿ÉÒª°¤ÅúµÄ¡£
ÅóÓÑÕfÎÒÊÇî§Ë¯Ïx£¬¼´Ê¹5·Ö犵Ä܇³ÌÎÒÒ²•þ´ó˯¡£
Ôø½›ÎÒ¸úËû‚ƒé_ÍæЦÕf£¬Èç¹ûÄÜһ߅ÌøÎèһ߅˯ÓX¾ÍÌ«ÀíÏëÁË¡£
ÄãŸo·¨ÏëÏñËû‚ƒ®”•rµÄÄ¿¹â¡£
°¡£¬Ä˜ÉÏŒ‘MÁË¡°àÖÇÞ¹ÊÇî§Ë¯ÏxÍõ¡±¡£¡»

Credit: Benamoo// rain·Û½z@biwithrain
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop
source: RainInternational

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home